The primary responsibility of this position is to provide hands-on support for Condition Monitoring (CM) through supported telematics solutions. This includes reporting on events and conditions as they appear in the monitoring tool, weekly or periodic fleet reporting per customer requests, and administering all user accounts to reporting tools (customer and dealer). This position requires flexibility and willingness to learn many new tools and technologies as this process matures within the dealership and at Caterpillar.
Specific requirements include:
- College degree or completed courses related to web applications, advanced Excel, or engineering
- Experience in the use of cellular and electronic telematics
- Previous training experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English/Spanish bilingual skills strongly preferred
This position requires advanced level computer skills including experience with web based application administration, Micrsoft Excel, and software troubleshooting and support.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess a dedication to delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers, along with an outgoing personality and professional communication skills to deliver product based training to employees and customers.